Skip to main content

FW: Re: Thank you, sorry and goodbye

-----Original Message-----
From: him
Sent: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:37:19 -0800 (PST)
To: me
Subject: Re: Thank you, sorry and goodbye

I'm sorry. That's the only thing I can say to you right now. And you don't have to say sorry for the things you have done because you have every right to do those things to me. I acknowledge my weaknesses and faults. I'm sorry if I was afraid to say to you before that I was being unhappy with what's going on between us. I'm sorry if I got frustrated to make you understand that I have things I wanted to do in my life like this business thing and how I'm getting depressed over my failure. I'm sorry if I get irritated on how I thought your Nanay dictates how our lives should run. If there is someone to blame with what's happening right now, it is me.I'm sorry if I wasn't answering your phone call or text messages. It's because I don't know what to say to you or hear you crying over the phone. Believe it or not, it breaks my heart whenever I know you're crying. Don't worry about me I'll be fine. It's you who I'm worried about. I want to be alone right now and pick up the pieces of my life that I shattered myself. I wish we can smile when we see each other in the time to come. I am really sorry for everything. I want nothing else but your happiness.


Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I leaned on someone too much and I suddenly got attached, which is not a good thing. I understand that this might have eventual ramifications. I just never thought it would be so bad as this. I should end it now. I understand that I’m only trying to like someone because they make me feel good but the thing is, it’s moving too fast and I’m not in love. I’m just in like. In all honesty, I’m simply being very much flattered with the attention I am getting and seeking the security of another relationship when in fact, I am not ready for a new one. I’m thankful for the time and the effort and all the flowery words that has come my way. It’s a good build-up for my sense of self after it has crashed but in all honesty, why am I even considering something that is obviously not right? Ok... Time to think... Get drunk again and all that.

Dear Peyton

 I hate it and I hate this but I'm sorry because I can't forgive you for having forgotten my birthday. It's partly you but it's a lot of me. I love you so much. It hurts so much.  It's important to me. It's so important that I cannot let it go. It can't feel unimportant to the person I love again. I can't. It hurts too much. So sorry but I can't.