Skip to main content

archers over twins

Opposites attract and these two are no exception.  However, Gemini-Sagittarius is laughingly referred to as the schizophrenic-axis.  You know, multiple personalities, LOL.  They bring it out in each other and they enjoy it.  The Sagittarius man is likely to be utterly fascinated by the Gemini woman as he tries to straighten out her thinking (good luck) and she outwits him at every turn.  She has more rabbits to pull out of a hat than he can ever keep up with.  The Sagittarius man and Gemini woman will cover the spectrum of topics of interest and curiosity.  They are both exceedingly friendly and enjoy casual socializing.  Sagittarius helps Gemini relax, and Gemini helps Sagittarius over some of his rough social spots.  The connection between a Sagittarius man and a Gemini woman is essentially an intellectual one -- conversational and exploratory.  Their minds work in tandem keeping them both fascinated with what the other one is doing and saying.

How to Attract a Gemini Woman as a Sagittarius Man:   Well, you have to catch a Gemini woman with an open hand.  This mercurial lady is fast as quicksilver and she's bound to have many suitors besides you.  Consistency is a good ploy, but that's going to be quite a stretch for you, Sag.  One of your greatest assets is that you can talk circles around her and keep her spellbound that way.

How to Attract a Sagittarius Man as a Gemini Woman:  The direct approach works well if you're a Gemini woman trying to attract a Sagittarius man.  He's caught your curiosity so ask him a few burning questions.  You can be quite blunt.  Sagittarians have nothing to hide and they enjoy an open conversation immensely.  When you're with him, try to follow the rules --  don't use that handicap parking sticker your cousin got you, don't try and return stamps that you've licked, and don't tell him about your bounced checks.  Sagittarians are casual but they are very ethical.  Later on he will likely enjoy controlling, I mean reforming, you, but you might as well warm him up slowly to the task at hand.

Degree of Romance:    Try as she may, the Gemini gal will get very little from romance from this man.  He is much more likely to entertain her as Bozo the Clown than to put on the trappings of the Knight in Shining Armor.  Sorry, this just comes with the territory.

Degree of Passion:   Gemini has the way of bringing out the passion in Sagittarius.  Sagittarians are not by nature possessive or jealous.  The kind of passion referred to is a lust for life, a zest for sex, and an enthusiasm for enjoyment.

Degree of Friendship:  Sagittarius will find Gemini a little confining as a friend.  In fact both signs really prefer to travel solo through the social network.  Most Sagittarians think that other people are downers, which is true.  Most Geminis are tripping out on building an unmanageable ridiculous network of useless contacts that might someday, somehow, possibly come in handy.  Sagittarius would consider that an absolute waste of time.

Degree of Marriage:  This is a stretch for marriage, but opposites do attract in first marriages.  I would warn you, however, that if any two people in the world could drive each other crazy, it would be these two, the Gemini woman and Sagittarius man.  When it gets down to

the serious business of marriage -- that time when you stop traveling around the world every summer and strap on a real job -- they could find themselves at complete odds as to how to divvy up the responsibilities.  Sagittarius needs a partner who's grounded and responsible.  Gemini is constantly distracted and --I'm sorry, what was I saying??

Progression of Relationship:   The relationship will evolve in a circular manner.  Sagittarius will polarize into being the more responsible partner (believe it or not) and will try to pin Gemini down.  It's like pushing a jack-in-the-box back in the box.  Just when you think it's safe to put the lid down … boing!  boing!

Sex:   Sex between these two is like the fun house in the circus, or maybe even the freak house.  Gemini enjoys Sagittarius' uninhibited sexuality so much that it brings out the kinkiness in her, and God knows Sagittarius is game for anything.  With the Gemini woman and Sagittarius man, love-making is absolutely a moveable feast, a banquet of pleasures, with a different
delight du jour every encounter.  We vote these two the most likely to have sex in the backseat of the car, up against the minibar, in the lavatory in the airplane, and in the elevator.  Gemini will suggest doing it under the boss' desk.  Cheap thrill.

When It’s Over:  These two will probably talk about ending it endlessly, but in order to end it formally, somebody's got to be organized enough to sort papers.  Without some external intervention, such as a third party, it is not likely they will get around to doing anything about it for quite a while.  Both signs like to push responsibilities off on other people, feeling that they are "too busy" to handle it themselves, so they have a particular form of procrastination.  Furthermore, in this regard, you can't trust a thing Gemini says, so, Sag, you're gonna have to do it yourself to make sure it gets done.   The price of freedom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Peyton

 I hate it and I hate this but I'm sorry because I can't forgive you for having forgotten my birthday. It's partly you but it's a lot of me. I love you so much. It hurts so much.  It's important to me. It's so important that I cannot let it go. It can't feel unimportant to the person I love again. I can't. It hurts too much. So sorry but I can't.

Mirrors and Purple glitter

Am I the girl I see in the mirror? My head is in such a haze but when I look in the mirror, I look ok. My make-up is low-key and simply pretty. My hair is up in a ponytail and not all over the place. I’m actually in a pretty white blouse, plain brown dress pants and my trusty flats. If I look far enough away, I don’t see the tears almost breaking out, the stupid confusion in my eyes and the almost pinched look on my lips. I look ok. The dark purple fingernails feel weird for me all day. I miss the red almost-bloodlike tips. I miss sinking the tips of long nails on someone’s flesh. Ahhh... Well... I’ve cut them down to a sufficiently short length so as not to hurt anyone now. I know that I’m being unfair right now and that I’m spiralling on a really bad place. I’m spinning this weave that I’m getting stuck on. It’s not like I want to get stuck. I just don’t know what else to do except spin it and spin it until I get dizzy and maybe lose a memory that hurts. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and 9 t