Skip to main content

...

I want to cry but right now, I'm at work so I'm not going to do that. However, I already feel so bad. I feel so so bad.

You can't always get what you want. You always have to choose between one thing or another. I hate this but I don't even know what choice I actually have. I know I'm being stupid but I've been so stupid for the past two years that I'm not sure that I would be happy not being being stupid. After all, I've actually convinced myself that being foolish could get me the happiness that I never knew before. But then, it was being stupid.

I have to be firm on this. I have to be strong for myself. I have to. I don't care if it's fair or it could become the end for our relationship anymore. The way that he is reacting, or perhaps not reacting, makes me wonder if it is going to be ending some time soon. It's not that I don't want to be in this relationship anymore. It's not that I don't love him anymore. I still love him. I still love him best. But when I think about it for so so long, I'm not happy anymore this way. It's too unfair. If he can't give me what I want now, he won't give me what I want 5 years from now. I probably won't end the relationship yet, but I've already given it some thought, on this little test of mine. It's not going to be forever. I can love him forever but I can't be with him forever. I'd just end up killing him.

I think I'm starting to become ready for the end of this relationship. The way it is going, the way the play is running, it's going to end. He'll probably blame me. Hell! He'll blame me. But that's the kind of people we are. We're both so selfish. So so selfish. Do we love the other person more than we love ourselves? I think I can. At least I can say it. I love him more than I love myself. I don't think he can say the same though. He truly truly values himself more than he values me. It's probably the product of our childhood. I was a spoiled brat, so I spoil the people who I love. I tend to shower people with attention and physical things. I give and give. As a child, he felt ignored and unappreciated, so as much as he can, he wants to take as much as he can get. He wants everything without giving back. It's the type of person he is, though. I'm not saying I'm unselfish. I'm still a product of my twisted childhood. I'm still a spoiled brat. Because I can only give something up as long as I'm truly happy. When I'm sad. When I feel ignored, then I simply run away. I don't stay long enough to fight. I'm spoiled enough to believe that if I ignore it, it will be ok the next day.

I'm going to be ok. So maybe I'll cry tonight. I've been through this before. I know that no matter how hard I may cry tonight, there will come a day when I won't even care to do so. There will be a day that I may not really forget, but I won't completely remember.

I may be sorry I'm giving up, because giving up not only means that I failed in some way, but also because I know that I'm not the only persn hurt by my actions. However, this period in my life will teach me somehow, just about what is more important for me and for the one I love. If I just am not more important than his pride, then, there is just no going from here. This is as far as I go and I'll be taking myself back little by little.

Am I safe this way?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I leaned on someone too much and I suddenly got attached, which is not a good thing. I understand that this might have eventual ramifications. I just never thought it would be so bad as this. I should end it now. I understand that I’m only trying to like someone because they make me feel good but the thing is, it’s moving too fast and I’m not in love. I’m just in like. In all honesty, I’m simply being very much flattered with the attention I am getting and seeking the security of another relationship when in fact, I am not ready for a new one. I’m thankful for the time and the effort and all the flowery words that has come my way. It’s a good build-up for my sense of self after it has crashed but in all honesty, why am I even considering something that is obviously not right? Ok... Time to think... Get drunk again and all that.

Dear Peyton

 I hate it and I hate this but I'm sorry because I can't forgive you for having forgotten my birthday. It's partly you but it's a lot of me. I love you so much. It hurts so much.  It's important to me. It's so important that I cannot let it go. It can't feel unimportant to the person I love again. I can't. It hurts too much. So sorry but I can't.