Skip to main content

Dear Peyton

 I hate it and I hate this but I'm sorry because I can't forgive you for having forgotten my birthday. It's partly you but it's a lot of me.

I love you so much. It hurts so much. 

It's important to me. It's so important that I cannot let it go.

It can't feel unimportant to the person I love again. I can't. It hurts too much. So sorry but I can't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.