Skip to main content

Lazy Saturday

I got a little stinkin' drunk Saturday morning before I went home... It wasn't any fault of mine. Whenever a free drink is offered, and it's an office thing, take it, right? Hehe!!! It wasn't so bad. Red Horse still kicks a bigger punch than San Mig Light. I probably shouldn't have drank the vodka, though... One hour later, I was already sober and my tummy was protesting quite badly over the green tea frap I was drinking before the alchohol... Whipped cream is just not that easy to mix with other stuff, ne?
Woke up at 8 pm tonight... Felt like a vampire waking up after the sun went down... Still so hot around here lately... Maybe a fresh coat of paint or wallpaper would help... Note to self: Go to hardware store and ask...
Called Nanay up and chatted... She seems lonely... I'll see her next weekend. Better try to be good while there...
Went to the mall, saw a really cute outfit. I want it. If my leg scars fade sufficiently next month, I'll buy it for my birthday. If not, oh well... Wait for a sale?
Went to the bookstore. Found some really good books... Vampire novel, Ikemen manga and demon novel...
I think I'll read the Tale of Genji for this year. Last time I went classic, it was Sherlock Holmes. I hope it's good. Holmes was enjoyable, even to this day.
I'm searching for ebooks right now but I still like paperbacks best... I'll just check these for the moment...
Ate a chicken meal at a decent resto... I just realized I've stopped associating my ex with it automatically now. That's a good step.
I figure I might as well check the grocery store... I actually found some of the big mirrors I've been wanting for my place at a good decent price. I even found a tv stand at less than P1k... I think I'll start fixing up next month or the month after... No excuses for living in a sty, right?
Got myself a small pack of potato chips and some instant noodles. I know instant noodles is really bad and I can get cancer and all from it, but I figure, I might as well just not care if I live past 40 anyway. Not like I have much of a life lately so enjoy it while I can. I'm killing brain cells by drinking anyway, right?
Well... Got home and surfing the net... Will probably be on for a while more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I leaned on someone too much and I suddenly got attached, which is not a good thing. I understand that this might have eventual ramifications. I just never thought it would be so bad as this. I should end it now. I understand that I’m only trying to like someone because they make me feel good but the thing is, it’s moving too fast and I’m not in love. I’m just in like. In all honesty, I’m simply being very much flattered with the attention I am getting and seeking the security of another relationship when in fact, I am not ready for a new one. I’m thankful for the time and the effort and all the flowery words that has come my way. It’s a good build-up for my sense of self after it has crashed but in all honesty, why am I even considering something that is obviously not right? Ok... Time to think... Get drunk again and all that.

Dear Peyton

 I hate it and I hate this but I'm sorry because I can't forgive you for having forgotten my birthday. It's partly you but it's a lot of me. I love you so much. It hurts so much.  It's important to me. It's so important that I cannot let it go. It can't feel unimportant to the person I love again. I can't. It hurts too much. So sorry but I can't.