Skip to main content

Sunadokei

Romaji

Oto no nai sayonara ni wa

Setsunasa ga nijinde

Kimi ga senaka wo muketa sono toki

Namida ga kyuu ni koboreta

 

Soshite toorinukerarenai

Meiro no naka ni kimi wo sagasu

 

Kokoro wa doko made itami wo seoeru darou?

Sunadokei wa saigo no hitotsubu dake

Mada sukoshi tameratteru

 

Shinjiteta kimi to deai

Koi wo shita kimochi wo

Sore igai ni wa nanimo iranai

Sore ga subete to omotteta

 

Nazeka taisetsu ni omou hodo

Kizu tsuketetari kizu tsuiteru

 

Wasurete shimaeba donna ni raku nan darou?

Sunadokei wa saigo no hitotsubu dake

Mada sukoshi tamerau kedo

 

Kokoro wa doko made itami wo seoeru darou?

Sunadokei wa saigo no hitotsubu dake

Mada sukoshi tamerau kedo

 

Wasurete shimaeba donna ni raku nan darou?

Sunadokei wa saigo no hitotsubu dake

Mada sukoshi tameratteru

 

Itsu mademo tameratteru

 

English

The soundless goodbye

Was blurred by pain

When you turned your back

Tears suddenly spilled over

 

Then I search for you

In a maze I can't escape

 

How much pain can one heart bear?

The hourglass falters

On the last grain of sand

 

I believed in our meeting

And in the love I felt

I don't need anything else

I thought that was everything

 

For some reason the more I love you

The more I hurt you, and you hurt me

 

How much easier would it be if I could forget?

The hourglass falters

On the last grain of sand, but...

 

How much pain can one heart bear?

The hourglass falters

On the last grain of sand, but...

 

How much easier would it be if I could forget?

The hourglass falters

On the last grain of sand

 

It's always faltering

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.