Skip to main content

Friday night

It’s a Friday night and I’m still at the office. I’d go out but I’d rather not do so alone. I don’t trust myself. I might end up drinking and burning myself up. There’d be no other reason or excuse except there’s a dead feeling inside and I don’t want to feel dead again.

I’d like to light a fire somewhere. Maybe take to the stage and sing a good song. Maybe dance my stupid lonely dance. I want to shout for something I don’t really understand. It’s another dead feeling. I hate this feeling.

I’m really ok. I think I’m ok. There’s nothing really wrong with me. I just don’t know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.