Skip to main content

Someday I'll forgive you completely

For myself.

Talk to me and look me in the eye next time we meet. Maybe then I won't cry.

I want you to be my friend someday. I don't know if that will ever happen.

Please don't reply to this so we can stop the bad cycle right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.