Skip to main content

Too bad for friendship

I so much want Dan as a friend. If there is anyone, in the whole of this world, who would actually understand me as a person, it would be him. Every corner of my soul, he has gotten a glimpse of. All the darkness in me, he is privy to.

But it will never happen. We will never be friends. There will always be anger. There will always be such mistrust. And there is the fact that we have a death between the two of us.

And how, when he is the only person to have touched me and from whom I do not flinch away from, can I forget the nights when we sleep together with his face near mine, breathing in, always always memorizing, the scent of his essence?

We will never be friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.