Skip to main content

I found my lipstick

It was under my office table. Boo!!!

 

Maybelline Water Shine Collagen Shimmer in C33...

Comments

opium poppy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
opium poppy said…
it's great to hear that you only have lipstick/shoe problems and having fun sharing vanity with your boyfriend >__< haha.. love you kapatid!! hope to see you soon(ish)

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.