Skip to main content

Last night and today

I wrote a really long letter so that I could find forgiveness in myself for the mess our relationship has become, to give peace to someone else and in a way, to let go, last night.
I closed my eyes and felt the pain in my heart again just before I went to sleep. I became a little angry but I managed to sleep just a little bit.
Anger was still in my heart when I woke up. Maybe someday, I'll wake up without feeling a thing. I hope that day comes soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.