Skip to main content

I want revenge sex

Oh yes I do!!! But I have no idea how to go about doing it.

Two options:

-Talk to the ex and ask him if he's willing to have crazy stupid sex for an hour or so...

-Call up the dangerously easy guy on the phone and ask him if he's ok with casual sex...

But!!! This is really just a crazy idea and I shouldn't do it. I'm just going on my crazy bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.