Skip to main content

As of today

My freakin’ back hurts. My legs hurt. Yesterday, it was just the knees. Now my whole body feels bad. My face looks bloated and my eyes look dead. Tsk!!! Getting drunk really isn’t all that great these days. I think I need a whole dump of water.

I tried the dark violet nail polish. In fairness, it matches my blouse today. I don’t know how comfortable I am with the color though. I still like it better when it looks like blood is dripping off the edge of my nails.

I’m so tired. It’s the first day of the week. Why am I this tired already? Sleep is hard when one puts a lot of poison in one’s body. I need some sleep, a facial and a good massage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.