Skip to main content

Normal - Yeah right...

I’m happy enough to survive today in spite of the reruns of heartbreaking moments in my mind. Sometimes, I’d much rather appreciate if I had a simpler mind and my memories of certain times are not too clear as there are things I’d much rather forget. But then, I’m not made like that. Really, it’s easier to be normal rather than be like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.