Skip to main content

I Will... Forget You

Don't cry. Don't sit down. It could be a little difficult.
Saying its nothing, you could forget about it for a while.
She said, I don't care for a weak guy. No matter how handsome he is.
I like a strong person who can protect his girl.

# baby it’s now or never this time is right oh oh
Everything begans from this moment, oh oh
So that I won't get tired no matter how far I have to walk around,
Dear you, give me strenght. Feel so right.

One more time (one more time) One more time (one more time) Even if I fall again, one more time
You can do what you do. Shout out whenever you are tired.
I don't care for a weak guy. No matter how handsome he is.
I like a strong person who can protect his girl.

# REPEAT

EVERYONE GET UP. ITS NOW, oh oh
EVERYTHING BEGINS AGAIN TODAY, oh oh

baby it’s now or never this time is right oh oh
Nomatter how high of a place, I will climb up, oh oh
I might be late but I won't give up.
baby it’s now or never yeah~ feel so right (feel so right)

I will...forget you...

I will forget you. Starting today,
I don't know you. I have never seen you.
We never even walked pass eachother.
I'm okay. I forgot everything. I'm happy with my busy life.
I've met a great person too.

Love is always like this. It fades away after some time.
Can't even remember it, Oh.

# When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will.
Even if it hurts now, it will hear a little later.
It will forget. I will too.

It's not difficult. I will forget everything after today.
I'm just getting used to my changed life. Oh~ No.

Love is always like this. It fades away after some time.
Can't even remember it. Yes~

# REPEAT

I will erase everything.
I definitely will.

When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will.
Even if tears fall now, I will smile a little later.
I will (now) forget you (now). Just like a wound heals...
I will. I will. I will forget you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.  
I leaned on someone too much and I suddenly got attached, which is not a good thing. I understand that this might have eventual ramifications. I just never thought it would be so bad as this. I should end it now. I understand that I’m only trying to like someone because they make me feel good but the thing is, it’s moving too fast and I’m not in love. I’m just in like. In all honesty, I’m simply being very much flattered with the attention I am getting and seeking the security of another relationship when in fact, I am not ready for a new one. I’m thankful for the time and the effort and all the flowery words that has come my way. It’s a good build-up for my sense of self after it has crashed but in all honesty, why am I even considering something that is obviously not right? Ok... Time to think... Get drunk again and all that.