Skip to main content

I Will... Forget You

Don't cry. Don't sit down. It could be a little difficult.
Saying its nothing, you could forget about it for a while.
She said, I don't care for a weak guy. No matter how handsome he is.
I like a strong person who can protect his girl.

# baby it’s now or never this time is right oh oh
Everything begans from this moment, oh oh
So that I won't get tired no matter how far I have to walk around,
Dear you, give me strenght. Feel so right.

One more time (one more time) One more time (one more time) Even if I fall again, one more time
You can do what you do. Shout out whenever you are tired.
I don't care for a weak guy. No matter how handsome he is.
I like a strong person who can protect his girl.

# REPEAT

EVERYONE GET UP. ITS NOW, oh oh
EVERYTHING BEGINS AGAIN TODAY, oh oh

baby it’s now or never this time is right oh oh
Nomatter how high of a place, I will climb up, oh oh
I might be late but I won't give up.
baby it’s now or never yeah~ feel so right (feel so right)

I will...forget you...

I will forget you. Starting today,
I don't know you. I have never seen you.
We never even walked pass eachother.
I'm okay. I forgot everything. I'm happy with my busy life.
I've met a great person too.

Love is always like this. It fades away after some time.
Can't even remember it, Oh.

# When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will.
Even if it hurts now, it will hear a little later.
It will forget. I will too.

It's not difficult. I will forget everything after today.
I'm just getting used to my changed life. Oh~ No.

Love is always like this. It fades away after some time.
Can't even remember it. Yes~

# REPEAT

I will erase everything.
I definitely will.

When love goes away, another love comes again. It definitely will.
Even if tears fall now, I will smile a little later.
I will (now) forget you (now). Just like a wound heals...
I will. I will. I will forget you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.