Skip to main content

5 years

I've lived alone for almost 5 years already, ever since I've graduated from college and reviewed for the board exams. I've bought my own food and for 4 years, provided for myself. All in all, I should have a self-assured air around me by now, should I not? Why then do people still persist on taking care of me? Do I just seem that needy? Am I so careless in people's eyes? Am I asking for it unsubconsciously?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.