Skip to main content

Too much of something is not good...

I have way too much food right now... I ordered 2 rice meals and 2 burgers... Can I finish it all? Most probably not... I already gave 2 of the drinks away. Maybe I should have bought some bottled water instead...
I want sleep... I should sleep... I think I want a new shirt... Hehe!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.