Skip to main content

Balance

Life is infinitely fair and the world as I see it tends to balance itself out.
This is why I believe in God. I never get everything I want. I do get the things I deserve. No amount of effort in my part would ever ever get me anywhere without deserving it in one way or another. And when I lose, I still would gain something in return... And such, this belief that everything will be all right in the end, no matter how painful anything may seem, keeps me sane.
I'm losing something again. I can feel it and I have no control over it. But I can see that there's another gain to be had already. Well... Time will tell.
I do not always get what I want. I will always get what I deserve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.