Skip to main content

Shoes... Hush Puppies...

Yes... Hush Puppies!!! Oh how wonderful they are...

I want shoes and for shoes, I'd like to have some Hush Puppies. They're just too bloody comfortable that whenever I try them on, my feet literally sings hymns but no... I have yet to buy any...

Boots...

Booties...

Flats...

Dress Heels...

I want them!!! All of them!!!

____________________________________________________________
GET FREE 5GB EMAIL - Check out spam free email with many cool features!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/email to find out more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.