Skip to main content

I wonder...

I believe that a person will have good fortune as long as everyone else blesses that person. But if one person with a bigger will than everyone else feels ill will for that person, then that person will fail.
I have a lot of faith and my will is strong but what if someone else with an even greater will opposes me? Will I fail?
I don't want to fail and I want to believe in myself.
Please please please let everything be alright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.