Skip to main content

Shoes...

Right now, I want shoes... Lots of them... Well... A few of them and all of them are important and there is a reason why I want them...

I want red strappy stilletoe sandals... Because I need something I can use for the fun fun times... Well... Unfortunately, I do not have fun fun times but it would probably look good in a whole lot of different outfits...

I want white strapless slip-ons. Basically, I need Friday shoes, ok? Fridays are casual days and yet I still wear the black closed-toed shoes on Fridays...

I want mocassins... Soft mocassins that would be comfortable to curl up on a long bus ride or walk in. Ahhh... I'm wanting those Skechers... They're so soft on the foot...

...

____________________________________________________________
FREE 3D EARTH SCREENSAVER - Watch the Earth right on your desktop!
Check it out at http://www.inbox.com/earth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.