Skip to main content

Skin care... Why am I complaining?

I’m 26 years old but I look younger than my 20-year old boyfriend. That basically says a lot but I know I’m being so so bad to my skin right now I should be shot. Or something. I definitely need skin pampering to the extreme. Ok, I need a major facial and then moisturize, moisturize, moisturize. Tsk tsk tsk!!!

Off to VMV again this weekend. I might as well make them pop these pimps on my face instead of doing it myself. I’d rather not get them to darken and then cry in my little corner because of my own stupidness. And a little bit of extra time in the morning to dry my hair definitely makes my skin thank me. Of course, my boyfriend tends to give me hell over the hair loss I’ve been having over it (in his mind). Just to make it clear, it’s because of my abnormal hormones from my abnormal thyroid that makes my hair this thin. Also, I had a really bad hair job a year ago or so that still stops me from getting some straightening done as I’m not yet that sure I won’t go bald so I’m making do with frizzy-looking hair and trying to unfrizz it on my own.

Gotta get me some sugar from The Face Shop. Those pearl masks of theirs are just so good to me. I might as well buy some for my boyfriend as well. I don’t trust him not to touch his face after that intensive facial he had last Sunday. 5 days straight of facial masks, here I come.

Sparkles and showers after... Hehe!!!

I love...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.