Skip to main content

New make-up envy

All my high-heeled shoes broke up on me last last week... Or was that last last week? Considering how I was already out of moolah by then (overspending ugh), I only planned on buying shoes this week, now that I’ve gotten my money from the bank. *sigh* So much for working for the bank.

So I went to the shoe store and got really crazy wanting the Keds Wedge Shoes because I tried them on last week, when I was still poor and homeless, and I lusted over 4 pairs that were on clearance sale. I actually wanted to buy the 4 pairs (and a Fila --- also on sale---, and another pair of shoes whose China brand I can’t remember and a spanking new pair of 3-inch bling booties), but I looked at the calendar and realized I’ll be spending on my father’s one-year death anniversary in a month and a half so I really can’t afford double purchases, much less quadruple/multiple ones. So I figured I can make do without the Fila for a while, quietly getting fat as I go... I was going to use the Fila for running/jogging/exercising. And the China brand, I’ll buy once there’s an actual need for it. It looked liked really comfy walking shoes that could pass for sneakers. The bling booties I can make do without. I only want them for a possible purchase of the damn skinny jeans. Please note that yes, I do own a pair of straight jeans but no skinny ones for me. Not that I do not have the legs for it. I have a mighty good set of stems, thank you very much, as my facebook page can attest. It’s just that the skinny jeans are for skinny people and I do not think people should buy such an obvious vanity pair that would go out of style so easily. Boot cuts are my thing, grrr!!!
So on and on I went and so I just bought one pair of the wedge heels. I really liked the red pair because they were more comfortable but it’s harder to pair red with outfits I own, so I went with brown suede, which look darling. I think I’ll buy another wedge on my next pay day and another one on the next if they are still available. They’re clearance and darling so I might not have much luck but here’s to hoping.

With a purchase of only one pair of shoes, I was congratulating myself and considering how I actually do need some lipstick and my Maybelline BB cream was almost out. I should not have stopped by the Covergirl portion. I hit pan with my blush a while ago and was contemplating buying a new one and when I saw the TruBlend Microminerals, I was saying I wasn’t buying any but I did!!! I did!!! And it looked so good on me but now I’m wanting the Finishing Veil and the other blush and the concealer and a lot of other stuff. You are your own worst enemy, right? Tsk tsk tsk!!! I am so disappointed in myself. And yes, I ended up buying the BB cream and lipstick but thankfully Maybelline is like a really cheap brand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.  
I leaned on someone too much and I suddenly got attached, which is not a good thing. I understand that this might have eventual ramifications. I just never thought it would be so bad as this. I should end it now. I understand that I’m only trying to like someone because they make me feel good but the thing is, it’s moving too fast and I’m not in love. I’m just in like. In all honesty, I’m simply being very much flattered with the attention I am getting and seeking the security of another relationship when in fact, I am not ready for a new one. I’m thankful for the time and the effort and all the flowery words that has come my way. It’s a good build-up for my sense of self after it has crashed but in all honesty, why am I even considering something that is obviously not right? Ok... Time to think... Get drunk again and all that.