Skip to main content

Does anyone truly love me?

I feel alone right now. I'm literally alone but this time, I feel so much more alone. In my life, I've felt this way a lot of time but I neverthought I'd come back to this point once again.

What am I supposed to do now? How am I supposed to do this? Why is this happening? Why? I don't know what to do, really!!! I don't know what to do!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.