Skip to main content

My Life Through a Haze

Maybe it's the contact lens. I hope it's the contact lens.

Last Sunday, before I boarded the bus to Manila, I bought a new pair of contact lens that I could sleep in. Basically, I could wear it for 6 consecutive days without taking them out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.