Skip to main content

Losing Grip

Are you aware of what you make me feel, baby

Right now I feel invisible to you, like I'm not real

Didn't you feel me lock my arms around you

Why'd you turn away?

Here's what I have to say I was left to cry there,

Waiting outside there grinning with a lost stare

That's when I decided

 

Why should I care

Cuz you weren't there when I was scared I was so alone

You, you need to listen I'm starting to trip,

I'm losing my grip and I'm in this thing alone

 

Am I just some chick you place beside you to take somebody's place

When you turn around can you recognize my face you used to love me,

You used to hug me

But that wasn't the case

Everything wasn't ok I was left to cry there

Waiting outside there grinning with a lost stare

That's when I decided

 

 

Crying out loud I'm crying out loud

Crying out loud I'm crying out loud

 

Open your eyes

Open up wide

Why should I care

Because you weren't there

When I was scared I was so alone Why should I care

Because you weren't there when I was scared I was so alone

Why should I care

If you don't care then I don't care were not going anywhere

Why should I care cuz you weren't there when I was scared I was so alone

Why should I care If you don't care then I don't care were not going anywhere

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.