Skip to main content

I wish

I forgot that I still have a wish that I can whisper to the universe just because I can.

I wish that I was wrong.

I wish that we can forgive each other.

I wish that we still love each other.

I wish that we understand each other.

I wish that you'll hold me again one day.

I wish that tomorrow will turn out much better than today.

I wish that I don't regret anything.

I wish that you're ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.