Skip to main content

Lace up booties

This blog would be so much more successful if I were to include pics in my post... However, I am eternally lazy... I will try though... Hehe!!! Not like I’m making money out of my blog.

 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEghwM3M1RSY-3p_4OPQR-Q_xzBc4mp7tUMKCTnt3ls5q_CW1X7OhCjXuTL4Xwl9Khbq_MqgBGxrGqBk_lVjhAxhHmXodGiFNYv4pQ_TFqGd1qUoVHdUqiAmZxXG2GreljVmhbSFVG8xz6U/s400/hooooot+shoes.jpg[michael+kors+lace+up+booties.jpg] Velvet Angels Taupe Snafu Lace-Up Booties

I love lace-up booties. A year or so into working, I came across a pair of to-die-for lace-up booties. Not the ones pictured above, of course. They were worth a leg and an arm, at least for me, but I so wanted them. They were peep-toe Italian leather booties and so sweat to my feet and were at 50% off at the now-dead portion of Glorietta. I wanted them but alas, it was not to be as I was still a peon, (I still am though I am now earning a little bit more). At one time that I finally was able to buy them, I ended up not doing so because they were already gone.

 

Hopefully, whoever was able to buy that lovely pair is loving them as much as I would have loved them if they were my own. And maybe someday, I’ll bite the next time a lovely pair graces my way and to hell with eating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.