Skip to main content

...

Aren't we lucky, bear, to have a love like this? To find a love like this? Even if it sometimes hurt, it still feels good to be alive, to feel alive. Though sometimes life makes me feel like I'm drifting on a crazily wounding river, it's like something to hold on to.
Aren't we lucky? It's so scary, though, to have a love like this. To feel this vulnerable. To be this human. To feel like I'm bleeding sometimes, without any cuts and wounds. But it also feels whole. I feel whole whenever I'm with you, as long it's with you.
Aren't we lucky, bear, to find each other? Even though we're hurting each other sometimes. I mind but I don't. Or maybe not. It's not a game, truly. I don't ever want to hurt you or get hurt myself. I never really understood it, though, starting from the first time I ever cried, why I hurt this much without reason. I just do. But truly, only you can make me this happy. Even just one moment, it makes me feel grateful, to feel this way, to be allowed to feel this way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.