Skip to main content
I'm tired although I'm not. I'm a person who complains a lot but rarely does anything about it. *sigh*

I'm weird but I don't particularly mind that. It's ok with me if everyone thinks I'm weird. Well... I'd just like to be accepted in spite of my weirdness. Hmnnn... Actually, I don't mind not getting accepted as long as no one messes with me. It's when the mess gets way too out of hand that problems occur.

Ahhh... Tired. Want to sleep now.

____________________________________________________________
GET FREE SMILEYS FOR YOUR IM & EMAIL - Learn more at http://www.inbox.com/smileys
Works with AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger, ICQ®, Google Talk™ and most webmails

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.