Skip to main content
Nangyari na ba ito sa iyo? Nasa MRT o LRT ka. Mahaba ang pila. Walang pila sa machine. Sampung piso lang ang coins mo. Kulang ang sampung piso sa pupuntahan mo. Ano dapat mong gawin?

Kumuha ka na ng card. Bayad ka na lang sa babaan ng kulang. Mas mabilis kaya iyon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.