Skip to main content

Today I think back about UST. Did we ever go there together? I can’t remember. If we did, why did we go?

 

I had a good memory at that place. I also had a bad one. I just don’t remember if they were one and the same. I don’t remember if it was you or Dan.

 

I remember the bad memory clearly. It wasn’t you, though, of that I’m sure. But the good memory, I’m not very sure. I want to know if it was you. I want to be sure if it was you. I’m trying to store my good memories,  you see, for one day when little baby asks about you. I want to tell stories about the good times. But no lies. So was it you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.