Skip to main content

I remember the happiness

Truly I do.

I remember the laughter. I remember the hopes. I remember the dreams.

I remember being together. I remember being happy. I remember the sharing.

I remember the initial crash and burn. I remember how easy it was. I remember being picked up and dusted off.

I remember the smiles. I remember the touches. I remember the kisses. I remember the hugs.

I remember being uncertain and being promised forever. I remember the young ones of yesterday.

I remember and that's what makes today even sadder. Because the yesterday wasn't the same as I remembered. And the future will certainly be even less so.

But tomorrow is always another day. And I will not get everything I want. But I will get what I deserve. Because God loves me and understands me and he always wants the best for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.