Skip to main content

...

Ahhh!!! I found a white strand of hair!!! I found a white strand of hair!!! On my head!!! It was long!!! And it was from my head!!! I'm only 25!!! Boohoo!!!

____________________________________________________________
Receive Notifications of Incoming Messages
Easily monitor multiple email accounts & access them with a click.
Visit http://www.inbox.com/notifier and check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.