Skip to main content

Jpopasia and Masuda Takahisa

Ahhh... I kept posting in Jpopasia... It's so fun... Really it is...

But then... I'd rather post here. I can complain here a little more. Hehe! Because no one really reads my posts here.

I just want Dan to talking about money for a while. I will pay him back eventually. If only he's stop talking so much about it. Argh!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:)

I want to say I’m ok without having to lie but I’m not. I’m worried about a lot of things right now they clog my brain. It must be why I didn’t sleep today. I should settle this life I’m living. I should find closure for all these worries. I should stop wanting more than what I already have. I should be done. However, what should be done has never been what I truly do. Smile and bear it. Ignore the bad thoughts. Just smile and bear it.